CSF Co-op Program
Rules & Guidelines
- All co-op funds must be spent on the pre-approved items with Official CSF logo
- Current year net purchases of 0.5% will be available towards your co-op allowance; ELITE customers will receive 1% of net purchases towards co-op allowance.
- Co-op reimbursement will be at 50% of total expenses up to the maximum earned co-op allowance.
- If other manufacturers’ logos are included in the ad, expenses are to be equally divided among all logos represented.
- CSF logos MUST be reproduced in their entirety (Including “Cooling Experts”) and may not be altered
- CSF logos must be of equal size and proportion as your logo/name or other manufacturers logo/name
- Samples and paperwork for co-op funds must be submitted by February 28 for non-ELITE customers and March 31 for ELITE customers of the following year, after which all unused funds will expire
- CSF must receive job samples and paperwork before the deadlines of February 28 or March 31.
- “Last Minute” orders may require additional fees to meet the deadline.
- For outside vendor for co-op materials pre-approval is required and a sample must be submitted after completion in order to receive credit.
- For orders placed through Halo, pre-approvals, submission of samples and invoices are automatically generated.
The most comprehensive offering of promotional products at your fingertips. Let us know what you want, and we will get it!
- Business Accessories
- Food Gifts
- Key Tags
- Travel Accessories
- Bags & Towels
- Executive Gifts
- Journals & Notebooks
- Trade Show Materials