CSF Co-op Program
Rules & Guidelines
- All co-op funds must be spent on the pre-approved items with Official CSF logo.
- Current year net purchases of 0.5% will be available towards your co-op allowance; ELITE customers will receive 1% of net purchases towards co-op allowance.
- Co-op reimbursement will be at 50% of total expenses up to the maximum earned co-op allowance.
- If other manufacturers’ logos are included in the ad, expenses are to be equally divided among all logos represented.
- CSF logos MUST be reproduced in their entirety (Including “Cooling Experts”) and may not be altered.
- CSF logos must be of equal size and proportion as your logo/name or other manufacturers logo/name.
- Samples and paperwork for co-op funds must be submitted by February 28 for non-ELITE customers and March 31 for ELITE customers of the following year, after which all unused funds will expire.
- For orders placed through Halo, pre-approvals, submission of samples and invoices are automatically generated and taken care of.
- If you are compelled to use any other vendor, besides Halo, please note that all co-op materials must be pre-approved and a sample of all items must be submitted after completion in order to receive credit.
- For those using their co-op for store gift cards, there is a maximum of 25% of co-op funds that can be used for this purpose. The balance can be used for CSF pre-approved items.
- Halo contact info: email@example.com
The most comprehensive offering of promotional products at your fingertips. Let us know what you want, and we will get it!
- Business Accessories
- Food Gifts
- Key Tags
- Travel Accessories
- Bags & Towels
- Executive Gifts
- Journals & Notebooks
- Trade Show Materials