Custom Cooling Applications
CSF is a global leader in heat transfer manufacturing and has many customers around the world who depend on CSF to supply their custom cooling applications. CSF customers have developed custom cooling solutions from many different industries across the world. Ranging from automotive, heavy-duty, industrial, agricultural, marine, off-road, power-sports, and motorsports alike.
Why Choose CSF Custom Cooling Applications?
From the past 65 years right down to today, CSF manufactures countless custom cooling systems for various businesses. Some of the projects we have taken on include:
- Custom Race car all-aluminum units
- Custom Motorcycle all-aluminum units
- All metal copper/brass steel cased military tank & train applications
- Power generator radiators and cooling kits (including oil cooler, hydraulic cooler, fans, and shroud)
- Boat heat exchangers
- Intercoolers (all-aluminum with cast endtanks and plastic-aluminum with either bar/plate or tube/fin core)
- Commercial and heavy duty truck radiators
- Power Steering and transmission coolers with custom bent hard lines
- Radiator pressure caps and filler necks
The CSF Custom Cooling Advantage
When you choose to partner with CSF for your custom cooling application project, we provide a detailed and personalized manufacturing program. Some of the benefits you or your company will receive include:
- Complete design, consultation, and cooling expertise from a trusted global leader in heat transfer manufacturing and technologies.
- Full benefit and complete range of capabilities from our numerous manufacturing, design, and testing facilities
- Dedicated sales engineer assigned to your account for personal attention and quick service
- 40 years of OE manufacturing experience in copper/brass, plastic/aluminum, and all-aluminum cooling systems
- Stocking services and just-in-time delivery options available for even more added-value
- Experts in short and medium run manufacturing
Short & Medium Run CSF Custom Cooling Applications
CSF is currently accepting inquiries for short and medium run cooling solutions for any of these product types:
- Intercoolers (including cores)
- Oil coolers
- Power steering coolers
- Transmission coolers
- Heat exchangers
- Combination coolers
- Pressure caps
CSF does not manufacture one-off cooling solutions.
Only short and medium run applications will be considered. At this time, CSF does not offer custom condenser units.
Please note, Lead times generally range from 60–150 days. Lead times vary and depend on many factors including; seasonality, available capacity, quantity ordered, raw material availability, and freight availability and speed. All custom orders can be expedited depending on quantity and shipping options.